Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Design on the Fly!!

I just found out there's a little techie tradeshow this weekend on Bowen to let people know what is available on the rock. I thought it might be worth my while to participate and rent a table - one small problem...I don't have anything to display. About six months ago, I decided to update my logo, which of course means, I have no business cards, postcards, portfolio is out of date...etc... So I spent the majority of yesterday and this morning while Logan was at school to design some collateral, presentation boards and ship off to the printers. It was such a whirlwind but I'm pretty happy with the outcome.
18" x 24" presentation board which will be printed and mounted on black foam core.
4" x 6" postcards double sided. Thumbnails of projects on front and information on the back.
New business cards. For now I'm just having them digitally printed, but in the near future, I think I'll have them screenprinted onto brown kraft cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment