Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Olivia Monkey

The first market I participated in on Bowen Island, I very quickly became known as the Sock Monkey Lady . Hmmmm...not the most flattering nickname, but I did sell every single monkey so I guess it works! I haven't made any of these little critters for ages, so decided to dig out the sock stash and get to work. I forgot how much fun it is to see their character come to life with every stitch. I've never attempted clothing for them in the past but decided this little one (whom I think I will name, Olivia) needed a little something something.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sock Monkey Lady, I am know as the Playdough Lady around these parts, funny how one little thing can stick with you! I desperately need to restock my playdough at the moment but am lacking motivation to make a new batch!

    ReplyDelete