Tuesday, October 5, 2010

All Work and No Play...

Working . working . working....that seems to be my life right now! I have three exciting graphic design projects on my plate at the moment - one HUGE one, one medium one and one super duper fun one that I'm really excited to start. It's great to be using these skills again, but I really, really miss my crafting.

Which brings me to another little project I've had on the back burner for awhile now and would like to get up and going before Version 2.0 makes an appearance in March. It's a little project that encompasses my love of crafting, snail mail, children, moms, crafty folk and pretty packages. That's all I'll say for now, but I will leave you with this...


I've been creating some lovely graphics for the site, newsletter, packaging etc...what do you think so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment